Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm a dork, but you know you love me.

I am easily irritated and very emotional these days, and hell if I know why.
Just bear with me. Or ignore me. Either or.

I absolutely LOVE my job, and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon. Unless something creepy happens, in which case I'll just go to another hotel with a security guard, preferably one closer, but I'd work the same shift because I like it this way.

I have come to realize that everyone will let you down at some point. Everyone.
So, I've decided to lower my standards of people in general & hope for the best.

I need to go camping sometime in the very near future - bonfire, smores & all.

I am tired of feeling like I'm being taken advantage of, and feeling unappreciated for all the little things I do for you.

Sometimes I am friends with people just to keep the peace.

I wish I could afford that Invisalign thing (the invisible braces) so I could close up this gap in my teeth. Then maybe I'd be more inclined to actually smile for pictures.

My hair is growing out finally and that makes me extremely happy.

I'll be glad when I'm a little more stable with things and can get enrolled into Cosmetology school.
Then Sarah and I can pass notes in class.

I seriously want to go parasailing and ride in a hot air balloon.

I wish more people would take into consideration my sleep needs during the day. I mean, that's my "night-time" and I certainly don't text them at 3am while they're trying to sleep... so just keep in mind when I don't reply to your texts til after 1pm (or sometimes even 3pm) that I was asleep, so don't cop an attitude about it.

I pretend I'm a hell of a lot more confident about myself than I really am.

I love my boots. :D

I will probably never grow up.

I've never played paintball, but I would really like to.

I love taking pictures, posing for them and editing them, but I could never be a real model because I like things on my terms.

I'm completely excited that this is the first Christmas in 5 years that I've bought gifts with my money, and not money I hid from Chris out of his paychecks.

You think I'm playing about that midget stripper girl in those fishnet tights, but I'm not. I need that in my life.  :D

I can't stand when people try to tell me what I'm thinking and/or how I'm feeling, based purely on their own analyzations. You're not in my head, you don't know what I'm thinking, so stop assuming.

I still don't know how to swim. But I can doggypaddle like a summabish.

I am completely terrified of the stairwell at work. It creeps me out to the fullest because it reminds me of something from a scary movie.


I am constantly comparing myself to other girls to see how I measure up, even though I don't try to & don't mean to.


I want a baby fuzzy-butt kitten that's allll mine.

Someday I want to buy a motor-home and just travel the United States for a few months, with no real plans or destination. I just want to go from city to city based on what places look good in that day's gas station brochures.


I want to see a real live igloo. But only for a hot minute (or rather, cold minute) because I don't like freezing. I would however, freeze my ass off willingly to go skiing. We should road trip it one week just to find snow and go skiing.


I want to try that ProActiv stuff but I am entirely too skeptical to spend my money on it in case it doesn't work.


This summer, you will find me at Blue Bayou at least once, even if it kills me getting there. It's in Baton Rouge, for those of you wondering. And they have a website. Google it and look at the checkered yellow and blue slide--it's THE ONE. And I need to experience it.

RockBand is calling my name. I can hear it. I am calling back, but it isn't coming to me.

I'm an absolutely horrible singer but I love some karaoke. I think we need to go back to Gambino's, like ASAP. Cause even our friends under 21 can go there, and drink too. ;)

My family is completely dysfunctional in every sense of the word, and even though they annoy me endlessly sometimes and piss me off, I still love them with everything in me and I have no idea what I'd do without them. (No, not Chris and the kids, but the rest of the family.)


I need rugs. Lots and lots of rugs. I've actually considered just buying carpet and being done with it.


Politics irritate me to no end, and I couldn't be happier that all the election mess is over.

I miss Discovery Zone every day of my life. And if you don't even know what that is, you're saaad. Sad! (Yes, that was worth saying twice. lol)


I know it's gross, but I love plucking ingrown hairs. And popping zits. Especially the ones that make the weird sounds and slam into the mirror.


I desperately want to get some of that bisqueen (however you spell it) and create a giant, massive slip-n-slide. That makes my heart smile just thinking of all the fun we'd have, and the retarded pictures we could take.

No comments:

Post a Comment