This is just another I'm running my mouth about nothing important blog.
Yesterday, my bra matched my panties and for a hot minute, I felt like I had my life together. I am always making sure that either my bra or panties match whatever outfit I'm wearing every day, but it's a very rare occasion that my bra and panties match each other,, and they match my outfit too. Winning!
So our wedding anniversary is this weekend, on the 13th. It'll be six years.
Six. Whole. Years... and I still like him. More than ever, actually.
My last marriage, I was soooo done a long time ago. We never made it to six years.
So this is a milestone in so many ways. To still be together at this point, happy, and more in love than ever, and to know the feeling is mutual... it just means everything to me.
I am beyond blessed to have that man. I don't know if I tell him often enough how much I appreciate him and everything he does for us, but I need to start. He needs to know.
Zoey is super into Peppa Pig and while the show itself is kinda annoying, her playing with her new Peppa Pig toy is adorable because she talks in the little british (I guess) accent like Peppa does.
Got on the scales this morning. 148.6 lbs!! Finally back to my weight before we went on vacation and ruined all my hard work and clean eating. So naturally, I'm more motivated than ever now. I've even been buying more workout clothes on Poshmark, so that when I finally move back home and get back into the gym, I'll be all cute and shit. Until then, I'll be styling while walking the neighborhood looking for Pokemon.
Opportunity has presented itself to us yet again, as it seems to do. Kris said it's some kind of weird voodoo thing I do. Maybe it is, I don't know. This time it comes in the form of Aunt Kim complaining about how expensive rental houses are and not wanting to signa year lease and I said too bad she didn't tell us this a few weeks ago, she could have had this house. Long story short, she wants to take over our lease and wants us out of here by Sept. 23rd. She's already talked to Uncle Joe and Donna, but we have to talk to Kris's mom and things with grandad are rollercoasterish right now, so it's just difficult timing to be springing it on her so soon after we told her we were waiting until December. Yes, it helps us out because we're off the hook on this house as far as breaking lease. We may could possibly even get our deposit back. (Bonus, she said she could work it out with Bernie so that I don't have to paint everything!) So we would get to move back over there, and she gets a big house close to James that's a few hundred dollars cheaper than her current (small) house. So what's the problem? Kris can't decide what to do. He doesn't want to move in with her and us be cramped up in two rooms, but he doesn't want to keep renting. Soon the choices will narrow themselves down because there's only 1 house for rent in Satsuma and only 3 in Saraland. They won't be available forever. Or maybe they will, but we'll be out of time because Kim needs an answer by next week. I just wish a decision could be made one way or another. All the back and forth is annoying and disheartening. Tired of getting my hopes up for nothing. We're moving. No, we're staying. We're going to look at rentals, we cancelled. We're looking at houses to buy because they're getting us a loan, nevermind. (Okay, that one wasn't anyone's fault, and couldn't be helped or predicted.) Back to rentals, nevermind we'll stay here until December. Wait, we may move back now. It's too much.
Kids are being crazy today. Weather is preventing them from going outside to play, so they're wound up and bouncing off the walls. I hate that school over here doesn't start for another 12 days. Grr.
Better go negotiate with the terrorists, and by that, I mean bribe them with snacks to be quiet.
I love you so much. I wish you knew how much of an impact and an inspiration you are to me. I suck at this friend thing especially lately but you truly are the best.
ReplyDelete